Thursday, October 18, 2007

Episode 33

Here's this weeks playlist. Again, sorry I am not able to do any links, but nevertheless, the playlist of the music is posted. :)

1. DJ Frakture - Urban Mind
2. Disasterdrummer - Penguin City
3. Ruffride - Ruffride This (Promo)
4. Caleb Fraser - Midsummer
5. DJ Fresh - Pink Panther
6. Total Science - Never Had a Dream
7. Cyantific - Power Surge
8. Dogzilla - Frozen (Original Mix)
9. Tatana & Tyas Pres. T&T - Children 2007
10. DJ Eco - Light At the End (Lost World Remix)
11. A.T.P. - Driftations (Original Mix)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm DJ Frakture and I'm only a 13 year old. So its pretty exciting seeing my stuff be used like this. :D Thx for using my music, you really made my day.

IceCube_85 said...

No problem. Glad you like the promotion! :)