Sunday, September 27, 2009

Episode 90 and 91 (The Summer Memories Episodes)

Well, I didn't expect to be quite as busy as I've gotten in the last few weeks. To be honest, the last few weeks feels like it's only been a couple of days for me (scary!) Anyway, I've finally gotten a chance to sit down and post the final two shows playlists (sorry this took so long) Anyway, here they are!

Episode 90:

1. John O'Callaghan Feat. Sarah Howells - Find Yourself (Original Mix)
2. Mike Foyle - Pandora (Original Mix)
3. Kristoff - Push On (Kristoff's Push Harder Remix)
4. Inertia - The System (Tyas & Colontonio Mix)
5. Toby Emerson Featuring Lauren - In The Night (Original Mix)
6. CLS & Wax - Quite Perfect
7. X0-000 - Sicilian Defence
8. Beatmouse - Lights Off Nights On
9. Q-Project - Silicon Mistress

Episode 91:

1. Martin Roth & Alex Bartlett - Off the World (MRs Exclusive Intro Mix)
2. Michael Tsukerman & Robert Gitelman - Bolivia (Onova Remix)
3. Deepwide - Take Me In (Original Mix)
4. Dan D.Noy Feat. Danick - Be Free (Feel Free Mix)
5. DJ Eco - Borealis (Original Mix)
6. Erektronik - I Have a Humperdinck
7. Evil Activities - Nobody Said It Was Easy
8. DJ Fresh - Submarines (DJ Fresh Original Mix)
9. Beatmouse - Ninja (Ninja Gaiden Remix)
10. Ikonic - Christmas Anxiety
11. Logistics - Beatbox Master

So, I guess this is it. Will I make a return like I did last time? I'd love to at least get 100 shows as that's a fantastic number to get for a weekly show - a nice round large number. I really have no idea. Things are much more in the air than they were before. I could end up coming back next Summer depending on what all is happening or this could be the end of Soundwave. I have no idea what the future holds. If this is it, then it's been a heck of a run. I hope you enjoyed listening to the shows as much as I liked putting them together!

So long for now everyone! :)

No comments: