Sunday, March 18, 2007

Soundwave - CC Call/Announcement

(Note: This is Cross-posted from a post written on February 7, 2007 here. However, I am still looking for any Canadian artists interested in being on the air!)

This is an internet-wide call for a radio show called SoundWave! Are you a Canadian Artist? Do you release your music under Creative Commons? Do you want to be better known as an artist? Do you make electronica music like Breakbeat, Trance, Drum N' Bass, Techno, Electronica, House, Dance, Rave, Hardcore, Experimental, etc.? Please comment! I want to hear from you! I've already got a tight show and line-up and I'm already getting good reviews going into the second episode. If the show does, indeed, go big, so might you! I've set out to always post playlists after each show with direct links, so users who missed my show, but know my blog, can find out what was played, but more importantly, know where to find you. That's right, I'm playing Creative Commons music on indie public radio! I am enthusiastic and thrilled about this movement and would like to contribute to it by ringing in as many ears I can possibly get.

Myself, I am actually searching around for exactly the above to go with some already successful artists (not top 40, bleagh!) so I can prove that while copyrighted music sounds great, so does free music too! I've already got a lot of music, but hardly any submission will be rejected without my hearing it. Know an artist that fits this catagory, please pass a link on.

Thanks! My show is on Thursdays at 6PM-7PM (B.C. time zone) on CFUR (live internet feed avaliable as well so you can listen in no matter where you are!)

No comments: