Sunday, March 18, 2007

SoundWave - Episode 1 (Feb. 1, 2007)

(Note: Cross-posted from the February 1st entry as posted here)

As promised, I'm posting the entire playlist for the whole show. Future shows will likely contain more music. I had a shortage today and didn't know it saddly. All free music is linked. Only legally free music is linked (AKA CC licensed)

1. Pendulum - Prelude
2. Pendulum - Slam
3. Zale - Desire
4. Pendulum - Hold Your Colour
5. Zale - Marooned
6. High Priest of Mambuzu - Divinity
7. Da Buzz - Alive (C & N Club Mix)
8. Jonas Steur - Castamara
9. Electro Sanctum - Urban Skies
10. Clubstepper - The Fiddle

To give an idea at how good this stuff is, I previewed it with someone who told me he doesn't do anything with electronica including Dum N' Bass, Trance, etc. He was (thankfully) open enough to lend an ear to some of these tunes... and ripped the whole CD so he could play it later :lol:

Needless to say, asside from a shortage of music (which was my fault, I should have prepped more tunes in such a situation), the show was quite successful. :)

No comments: