Sunday, March 18, 2007

SoundWave - Episode 3 (Mar. 1, 2007)

(Note: Cross-posted from a post written on March 1st, 2007 here)

I bet you thought the show was dead! Well, guess what, Soundwave is back after 2 weeks of an unexpected break (a long story I don't want to get in to) Interesting things happened on this show as well. I walked out at the end of the show, I walked out and found someone I knew casually was hanging out right under the speaker. He told me that this was definitely music he likes.

I also had an excellent show (probably the best yet) I was told by another listener that I am REALLY improving my style while on the air. I also showed off some of my tracks to a tech guy while setting up for a gig in the near future I have with a class (I'll talk about that more when it gets closer)

Anyway, here's this weeks tracklisting:

1. Vascotia - Avalon (Original Mix)
2. Weedabix - Sketch
3. CLS and Wax - Quite Perfect
4. Octagen & Whirlpool - Alaska (Octagen Mix)
5. Chris Crispy - Clickin' V3
6. Logistics - The Trip
7. MetroMuzik - Odisey
8. ZenBoy - Fever
9. MetroMuzik - Mellow
10. Ryu - Be Quiet
11. Sub Focus - X-Ray

Note: Boldfaced tracks are the mystery tracks I have referred to earlier. They finally made it to air... well, Ryu made it to air in full, Sub Focus got about 15 seconds of air play. So, I will be replaying that track because I thought it was an awsome track that deserves full air-play too.

Anyway, be sure to tune in next week for my 4th edition of SoundWave on CFUR! :)

No comments: