Sunday, March 18, 2007

SoundWave - Episode 2 (Feb. 8, 2007)

(Note: Cross-posted from a post written on February 8, 2007 here)

Well, I had a great episode today. I had a lot of music and even had un-aired music as well. During the show while Shy 'FX & T. Power - Feelings', someone actually came into the station saying, "Uh, what song is this?" I said, "Shy FX & T. Power - Feelings", he looks at the name for a second and says, "What's your e-mail address? You gotta send me that track!" I guess that is another sign you're playing the right music and have a good show going!

Anyway, here's the complete track list. Again, anything that's legal to download is linked. Enjoy:

1. High Contrast - LoveSick
2. Sub Focus - Flamenco
3. Toby Emerson - Survivor
4. Eight Prime - Krilltwister
5. Shy FX & T. Power - Feelings
6. Lautsprecher - Omnibus [Radio Version]
7. Ami - Une Chose
8. Sub Focus - Airplane
9. Zale - Desire
10 Digital Enigma - And So We Fall
11. JS16 - Beat Box

There were also two unaired songs, but I won't reveal them since they never made it on the air. So yeah, excellent show and look to get better next time (hard to beat though I think)

No comments: