Sunday, March 18, 2007

SoundWave - Episode 4 (Mar. 8, 2007)

(Note: Cross-posted from a post written on March 8th, 2007 here)

There's never a dull and uneventful show, I can tell you that much. Today, someone came to the station to tell me how great my show was and, comically enough, surprised I actually knew "great music". I actually knew this individual on a casual accquaintence basis and turns out to be a closet Drum N' Bass fan. I asked this person if there was any preferences to artists like Sub Focus and Pendulum. I got no answer, but I can tell by the reaction that they were high preferences. (and yes, I am deliberately leaving no clues if you know me personally. I made a promise that I wouldn't tell anyone who likes this music, so I'm keeping my word ;) ) Though I admit that this doesn't make this any less funny! :lol:

While I was on the air, I gave the URL for my blog so people can find the entire music history of the show. But I think the tilda (~) made it a little too complicated. So I'll grab a blogspot site for the purpose of documenting what is aired later on (hopefully) so I can also provide playlists at a much easier to remember URL.

Anyway, here's this weeks playlist. I know there is only 8, but no track was shorter than 5 minutes and one was just over 9:15 in length. This didn't make the show drawn out though. I argue they were all great tracks. So here they are!

1. Cosmic Gate - Should Have Known (Estuera Inside Info Mix)
2. _steve - Dark Blue
3. Noel Sanger - Nothing (Kenneth Thomas Vocal Mix)
4. Hypnotix-2000 - Surge
5. Sub Focus - X-Ray
6. Espen & Elusive - Albatross Confessions (Original Mix)
7. Gianny - Project Unknown
8. Oz - Frequency

I had planned a ninth track, but I'm reserving that for next week. I was happy over half of my show was free myself. Others can enjoy it as well! :D

No comments: