Wednesday, March 21, 2007

SoundWave - Episode 5 (March 22, 2007)

(Note: Cross-posted from here)

A preliminary post for those lucky enough to visit my blog on a regular basis (or are an RSS subscriber at least) I'll edit this posting after the show if something interesting happens. Anyway, enjoy the music! :)

1. Pendulum - Fasten Your Seatbelts (Feat. The FreeStylers)
2. Airbase - Medusa
3. Concrete Pride - Got-cHanGE
4. Short Circuit - Neon Sky
5. Oz - Frequency
6. The BrainChild - Synthony
7. Jonas Steur - Sonrisa (Original Mix)
8. Groove Coverage - 7 Years and 50 Days

(Last track could be played, but I don't know for sure. Same mystery track as last episode though. ;) )

Edit: Updated finally!

What you see was what you heard. I actually met another DJ during the show. His name is Dennis (formerly known as DJ Siab - formerly known as DJ Weasel) He hosts a show called 'Drop the Beat' on CFUR and it airs 7-9PM on Fridays. The show went off almost without a hitch. At the end, I accidently did a short mashup between the Groove Coverage track and a Blues track (the show after my show) Oh well, I can't complain otherwise and the DJ after me and I had some fun chatting about random stuff right after the incident. :D

No comments: